Please read before you do business with Leavitt Wells . www.leaveittoleavitt.com The worst photographer EVER... I used her services and she came to the shoot with the worst attitude as if she did not want to be there. Even though I wanted it to stop and quit I kept going because I knew she would not give me my money back... The pictures came out horrible of course!!!! bad pictures, bad attitude, bad everything... nothing good to say about my experience.

Expensive and with no experience at all - even my 5 year old noticed her attitude and said: mommy why is the photographer angry at me? - just unacceptable!

Had an Experience with Leave it to Leavitt Photography?

Comments

Jcpenney Portraits - Family/Maternity session Jcpenney Portraits "Went to the Clackamas location .... was so excited for our family/maternity shoot ... really planned out the outfits for everyone (typical of me) sadly the photographer was out of..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Misleading and  Manipulative Portrait Innovations "I make an appointment to have family pictures done for the $19.99 special in which you get 42 pictures. One day before the appointment, a lady calls to confirm the..." Read more B Precious - Bad Photography Session B Precious "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Misrepresentation Portrait Innovations "Rant: At the Little Rock studio: My most horrible experience and why I'll be telling everyone about it...I had family photos done a couple of years ago...bought the special and..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more